Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at St. Cecilia Academy. For general inquiries, please email cover letter and resume to Chris Caprioli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Finance Manager
The Dominican Campus Business Office is seeking qualified applicants for a Finance Manager who are faith-filled witnesses committed to the mission of Catholic education. The Dominican Campus Business Office serves Overbrook School, St. Cecilia Academy, and Aquinas College. An interested candidate should email a letter of interest and a resume to Keith Giger at Gigerk@dominicancampus.org.
Position: Cafeteria Cashier/Prep
PT/FT: Part Time M-F 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The cafeteria assistant/cashier is a part-time, hourly position in a high volume cafeteria serving both a high school and elementary school. The cashier/prep position is responsible for helping prepare the food service line for daily lunch service and efficient register check-out of all students.
Qualifications: Applicant must possess an energetic, can-do attitude; ability to work quickly and safely to ensure service for all students within allotted time; ability to use general kitchen equipment and follow verbal directions; ability to work effectively with a small, efficient crew. Must be able to lift (40) pounds and able to stand up for four hour shift.
The Dominican Sisters of the St. Cecilia Congregation own and operate the Dominican Campus at 4210 Harding Pike, which is home to both St. Cecilia Academy (high school) and Overbrook School (elementary school) and Aquinas College.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Start Date: August 2016
IT Support Technician
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain computer workstation hardware, software and peripheral equipment. Collaborate with computer users to identify and resolve hardware and software operational problems. Assists the Network and Client Services Officer with infrastructure and server projects.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install, configure, maintain and diagnose computers, laptops and any authorized peripherals including but not limited to printers, audio visual and wireless devices.
- Configure, monitor and support mobile devices including iPads and cell phones.
- Serve as Helpdesk backup, recording trouble calls and performing first line troubleshooting with users
- Assist with system administration functions such as managing hardware and software inventory and licenses, software updates and workstation antivirus
- May assist in management and installation of servers and other infrastructure components including wireless networks
Knowledge and skills sought:
- Knowledge of a variety of widely used computer hardware and software components, printers and projection equipment and the ability to troubleshoot problems there with.
- Ability to set up and support Apple iPads and applications
- Thorough knowledge of Windows OS for desktops and servers plus Microsoft 2010 and 2016 Office Suites as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of computer imaging with knowledge of Symantec Ghost a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Basic understanding of virtualization with knowledge of Microsoft Hyper V a plus
- Associate’s degree or higher in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Technology or related field desirable. 3 years’ experience in installing, configuring and maintaining computer workstation hardware, software and peripherals. Additional experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience in an educational environment desirable
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, work in confined spaces and, on occasion, on a ladder.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be punctual and present a professional image.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, disability, 403(b) with employer match, paid time off.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to: ITposition@dominicancampus.org
About the Employer:
The Dominican Campus is a private Catholic campus consisting of three schools--Overbrook School, St. Cecilia Academy, and Aquinas College--located in Metropolitan Nashville, Tennessee.
For the 2018-2019 academic year, St. Cecilia Academy anticipates openings in the following areas:
- English: full-time
- Math: full-time
PT/ FT: Full Time
Level: Grades 9-12
Qualifications: Master’s degree in content area or in education preferred, with at least 2 years teaching experience. Interested candidates should be competent professionals and witnesses of personal integrity committed to the Roman Catholic mission and vision of St. Cecilia Academy. The ideal candidate should possess strong content knowledge, excellent communication and human relations skills, and preferably experience working in Catholic education.
St. Cecilia Academy is a private Catholic college-preparatory high school for young women, owned and administered by the Dominican Sisters of Nashville, TN since 1860. Exercising its mission on the foundation of the life and teaching of the Catholic Church, St. Cecilia Academy ennobles young women, equips them to excel, and inspires them to lead lives of integrity through a rigorous academic program within a Christ-centered environment. The school is located on the Dominican Campus, which is also home to Overbrook School (elementary) and Aquinas College.
Start Date: August 1, 2018
Contact: Mrs. Chris Caprioli
St. Cecilia Academy
4210 Harding Pike
Nashville, TN 37205
Please submit resume and cover letter stating why you would like to teach at St. Cecilia Academy.